Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We watched some home videos this morning. Then we played hide and seek. The kids colored for a while before lunch. Hailey wanted to cut and glue, so I got out a magazine for her to cut out some pictures and glue onto a piece of paper. Bruce was late getting home today. He had to go take some classes for work and was supposed to be home around 4:30. We waited and waited and he finally showed up at 6:30. I was beginning to get a little worried. His class had gone over and he didn't have the cell phone with him. But he should be home much earlier tomarrow, around 1:00, since they went so long today. When he got home, we went to Applebees for dinner. Max remembered me making the bugs for him last time and handed me a piece of paper and asked me to make some again. Then he asked me to make a house with the menu like I did before too. Then we had to stop at the store to get diapers. On the way home, we got a mocha and donuts.


Here is a video from yesterday of Hailey measuring. Of course, by the time I got out the camera she decided she was just about done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a smartie. Very cute video of Hailey measuring. I thought it was so funny when she said "I'm tired of measuring." Love ya! xoxox