Saturday, February 23, 2008




When I got Max dressed in some overalls today this morning, he said "I da donut nan." The Donut Man, who is a Christian children's entertainer, always wears overalls. So Max said that over and over all day. We stopped at my parent's house to visit, but they weren't home. So then we went over to my grandpa's house to visit with him for a while. Grandpa has been feeling much better since the doctor took him off some of his medicines. We had a nice visit with him. We stopped and got subs for lunch on the way home. Bruce is on midnights so he went to bed as soon as we got home. The kids colored in their big coloring books on the floor by me while I folded laundry. Max did great on the potty today. He even goes and gets the stool and gets up by himself. I started giving him stickers to put on a chart whenever he goes on the potty, and he got five stickers today. I gave the kids baths tonight before getting them ready for bed. They were super hyper after getting out of the tub. They ran around for a while and then I started their bedtime routines. I had them both in bed by 8:30.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max looks so cute in his overalls. Thats one way to keep them pants on:) I love what he said about the donut man.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh, I CAN'T WAIT TIL TOMORROW(TUESDAY).***********************

Anonymous said...

I cant believe that tomarrow at this time Im going to know if I am going to have a neice or nephew. How exciting!!!
I will call you on my break or on my lunch or something. OK
Love you

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's why I put the overalls on him cause then I can keep his pants on. I can't wait till my appointment too. Only a few more hours. I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

I love how Max said he was da donut man. I laughed so hard.
Cute pictures.