Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. The nurse had the hardest time finding the heart beat. Then she finally found it but just for a few seconds and lost it again. It took even longer to find it the second time. The nurse said that the baby was playing hide and seek, and Hailey thought that was funny. While getting Max ready for bed last night, he said "The doctor gotta tee mommy and da baby." Then he asked to see the baby and lifted up my shirt. He was talking so sweet to the baby in a very soft voice while petting my belly very gently the whole time. He gave my belly a couple kisses and said "I wuv you baby." It was so sweet. My mom watched the kids today while Bruce and I went to the store to get some stuff for valentine's day. They were happy to get to go play at Nana and Papa's house. Max wore his underwear alot today. He did alright going on the potty everytime I reminded him. But he still doesn't ask to go when he needs to, so he had quite a few accidents today. He does get excited to put on his choo choo trains. He said "Look it mine choo choo train on mine butt." after getting them on today. Hailey asked me if she could make something special, so I got out the stuff to make necklaces. She is getting good at putting the small pieces on the string. We all layed down and took naps this afternoon. I guess I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. Hailey and I made a bunch of valentines this evening. Nana brought over a kit she had picked up and we had fun making them.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how Max is curled up in bed.