Friday, February 15, 2008

Bruce let me sleep in this morning, and when I woke up he had a huge breakfast made. We had eggs, potatoes, sausage, and pancakes. After breakfast we all went outside to play in the snow. I played with the kids while Bruce tried getting some of the snow and ice off our roof. The ice is really thick up there and he's having a hard time getting it all off. Hailey, Max, and I all had lots of fun sliding down the snow hill that we have from all the snow piling up from shoveling. Bruce shoveled a path to the swingset so the kids could swing. I let Champ come out with us and he had fun running up and down the paths. We usually have him on a leash now when he goes outside since he can't hear anymore, but he couldn't run off anywhere in this deep snow so he was quite happy to get to run free. Bruce went to the store and took Max with him. Hailey and I cleaned her room which was pretty messy since her and Max had pulled down every single book off her shelf. Then we played with her snap & style dolls. Bruce had to leave for work after he got back from the store. This evening, I took Hailey to her dance class. I couldn't see very much today cause the shades were pulled to tight. Max had fun playing with his little friend again. They both ran back and forth the whole time. Hailey's teacher came out after class was over and told me that she did excellent today, the best yet. She danced the whole time. Hailey was very excited to show me the bag of candy that they had passed out to all the kids after class for valentine's day. The kids were very hyper when we got home. They chased each other around the house and were laughing so hard. I had a hard time getting Max to calm down for his bedtime routine. I practically had to wrestle him to get him pajamas on and he kept trying to get off my lap while we were reading books. He finally settled down once he realized I wasn't giving in and was very cuddly by the time we turned out the lights.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures - I love the snow angel picture.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snow pictures. The kids sure look happy in all that snow.Love ya