Monday, February 11, 2008




Max is looking at me with great discontent with his new hairstyle.

























Bruce said that we got about 18 inches of snow. I don't remember ever seeing this much snow around here. I guess they say it's been about 20 years since we've had this much. They kids sure had fun playing in it today. Hailey loved climbing to the top of the hill Bruce made from shoveling off the porch. She would climb up and stand and then slide down it. Max couldn't quite make it to the top by himself. He liked it when Daddy helped him up there though. My mom and I will be leaving for Colorado in the morning so I have been doing alot of packing today. We are going to go see my Aunt who is very sick and has been in the hospital for quite a long time. We have to leave for the airport at 4:30 in the morning so I am just going to spend the night at my parent's house tonight. Hailey wanted to get her hair things out and fix her hair. She sat down at the table and pretended to curl and blowdry her hair for awhile. Then she got down and started fixing Max's hair. Max let her for a little while, but soon got tired of it and wanted to take all the barrets out. She kept telling him to sit still, so he called me saying "Mommy, help me. Take it out." He went to pull out the barrets and I told him to wait until I got one more picture. He looked up at me with a disgusted look on his face when I took the picture. This evening, Bruce and the kids dropped me off at my parents house. I sure will miss them. I was sad to say goodbye but am excited about the trip.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rody and I think you should send that picture of max with a bad hair day face, into a picture contest or something. Rody cracked up at it. he is adorable. Thanks for watching Kenzie today. Love you and Happy Valentines Day. Tell the kids I said I love them.

Melissa said...

I know. I was so glad I caught it on camera. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture. Bruce thought it was funny too.

Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh at the picture of Max too. The picture says it all. I'm amazed he let her put that many barrets in her hair. Cute pictures of the kids playing in the snow.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Max with the hair pieces in - too funny!