Friday, May 30, 2008









Went to some more garage sales this morning. It was raining and the kids had fun carrying around their umbrellas. We went and got donuts, and then went to the store for some groceries. After that, we came home and put Max down for a nap. Daddy played dollhouse with Hailey before he had to leave for work. I rested on the couch while they played. When Max woke up, we got ready and went to Nana's house for sloppy joes before going to dance class. Nana and Kenzie came with us to dance class. Hailey did so good again today. She ran right in and started dancing right away. Usually she waits a little while before she starts dancing, and the teacher needs to come stand by her for a while to get her started. But today she started all on her own and danced the whole time. I think having the DVD for her to watch and practice at home really helped. She was all excited when she came out. Before class, she said "I'm going to dance 30." And when she came out she said "I danced more than thirty!" When we got back to Nana's house, the kids played outside. Hailey and Kenzie had fun on the swings and Max had fun riding the car around the yard. He really loves to ride through the wood chip pile. Then Kenzie found a giant frog. IT WAS HUGE! It was the biggest frog we've ever seen. My mom and I didn't even know frogs could get that big. He was bigger than my hand and jumped really far. We tried to catch it but it kept getting away. It was funny cause my mom, Kenzie, and I were all chasing this big frog through the woods trying to catch it. We had it cornered and it just hopped right over the buckets and our arms. It was so fast. It ended up getting away and we couldn't find it. My mom took some pictures of it, even though the pictures don't really show it's size too well. We ended up staying until after 9:00, so Max was up way past his bedtime again. Poor boy. His sleep schedule has been messed up all week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That frog is crazy HUGE. I'd have loved to see it in person.