Monday, May 26, 2008











Jacob showing us how old he is















Max and Hailey slept in till 9:00 again this morning. They were both in great moods which suprised me with how late they were up last night. I got some cleaning done around the house while they played together. We ate lunch a little early and I put Max down for an early nap. I figured he probably wouldn't fall asleep but thought it would do him good to at least have a little rest. I could hear him talking and singing the whole time. He layed in his bed for an hour before I went in to get him right before it was time to leave. When I went in his room, I found him soaked from head to toe cause he had taken off his pullup and peed all over. So I had to get him cleaned up and changed before we could leave which made us a little late for the party. Jacob was so excited about his party and couldn't stop smiling. Bruce came after he got out of work and made it just on time to see Jacob open his gifts. Jacob was very excited to get a camera, and whenever he went to take a picture he would put the strap around his wrist just like Kimmy always does. Shortly after he opened his gifts, Aunt Tina and Angel and her girls showed up. Nana played a game of tossing bean bags into hoops with the kids. Then the kids wanted to watch Kenzie fish in the pond, so I put one of those kid leashes on Max so that I could hang on to him by the water. I get nervous when he gets so close and leans forward to throw sticks in the water. As he was walking, he kept turning around to look at me holding the leash and said "Mommy, are you pollowin (following) me?" He asked me that a few times as we were walking along the water. Then he said "I just wike a doggie, you pollowin me." Kenzie caught a fish, but Max was the only one that would touch it. Hailey and Jacob kept their distance and just wanted to look at it. Max was getting very tired and asking for his blankie so Kimmy put him in the stroller and pushed him around for a little while and he ended up falling asleep. He slept for a couple hours. I was glad he got a good nap because we didn't end up getting home until after his bedtime so he was up late again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Max with the fish.