Friday, May 23, 2008





















This morning, I helped Hailey put her new Webkinz that she got from Nana on the computer. She has been begging me to put it on for a while now, and I finally had time to do it today. She is so excited to have her own, so she can decorate her rooms however she wants. She played on that for a while and wanted to pick out a bed and some clothes for it right away. She also bought a bunch of food to feed it. She picked all her favorite things like lemonaid, cookies, and then she said she had to buy some healthy things too and picked broccoli and blueberries. Max was eating his lunch and while I was in the bathroom, Hailey said "Mommy, Max is making gak." I came out and found him spooning his applesauce in his milk. On Webkinz, Hailey likes to cook and I always tell her to make sure she looks at a recipe first because if you don't follow a recipe, it will just make gak, which looks gross and makes your pets happiness go down. It was funny cause it really did look like Max was making gak. Then she said "Is Max going to eat it? Cause if he does, he will get healthy but he won't like it and he won't be happy." When Bruce got home from work, he took the kids outside to play for a while before I had to take Hailey to her dance class. I left Max home with Bruce and picked my mom up on our way so she could video the dance class so that Hailey can practice her recital song at home. She did so good today. She did her entire recital song every time they did it. They teachers were so proud of her and were giving her lots of high fives. She had the biggest smile when she ran up to me after her class and was very proud of herself. When I went to take off her dance shows, she told me to wait and started singing and doing her recital dance for me. Everybody in the waiting room was watching her and thought it was cute. Nana decided to treat her to a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds since she did so good today. When we got back to her house, we went in for a few minutes to see Kenzie's new bird. Hailey didn't want to hold it, but she did pet it a couple times. It's a very nice bird and even lets you give it kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Kenzie's new bird yet. Seems really nice. We sure had alot of fun with our birds when we were younger.