Wednesday, May 7, 2008


























This morning, we went to grandpa's house to plant the garden. The kids really liked helping put the seeds in. We got it planted just on time before it started to rain. Then we went to a couple stores and out for lunch. When we got home, I put Max down for his nap and then Hailey and I made some playdough. She loved adding all the ingredients and mixing it up. Then we sat at the table and played with it for a while. She had me make a bed, couch, table, and crib and also a family of people. She added the eyes, noses, and mouths and even made designs in the blanket I made by drawing lines with one of the playdough tools. (You can see the designs she made in the blanket in the close up picture I took of her baby). I thought she was pretty creative. She had fun playing with all the people and furniture. When Max woke up, we had dinner and then made rice krispy treats. Max and Hailey got out their stools and helped me make them. After eating our treat. Hailey and Max made a tent and played in it until it was time to get ready for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I alway loved making playdoh when we were younger.

Melissa said...

Me too. And I still like to play with it too.