Monday, June 2, 2008




















It was a very warm day today. We spent most of the day outside. Bruce took the kids out to play for a while this morning, and then when I came out he worked on cleaning and packing the camper while I played with the kids. We stayed out and played until lunchtime. We decided to get the grill out and eat outside. We had hamburgers, corn on the cob, and watermellon. After we ate, I put Max down for a nap. Then Hailey and I made necklaces. She had made a necklace in her Sunday School class yesterday and had been wearing it around the house most of the day. After taking her picture with it on, she decided she wanted to make more necklaces, so I got out the stuff and we sat at the table and made some together. She really enjoyed making them. When we were done, she put one on and had me wear the other one. Then she asked me to take a picture of her with her necklace on. After I took some pictures of her, she wanted to take a picture of me wearing mine. But then she decided she wanted a picture of us together with our necklaces on and told me to have daddy take our picture when he got home. He is on the afternoon shift so he wouldn't be home until after she was in bed, so I set up the camera and set the self timer. She thought it was so neat that the camera could take pictures by itself. She wanted to do it over and over. We were laughing so hard as we tried to get ready before it took the picture. We took a bunch of pictures of us and had alot of fun. She was so thrilled about it and would run as soon as it took our picture to check to see if it turned out good. When Max woke up, the kids played cars together while I started getting things ready to go. We had an appointment to view Hailey's dance pictures today. We picked up my mom on the way. The pictures turned out really good. We stayed and visited at my mom's house. We watched the DVD of Hailey's dance class and then Mykenzie's violin concert. The kids were begging to go outside to play, so we took them out for a little while before we left to go home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you and Hailey. They are so cute with your pregnant belly. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the fun crafts and so cute of Hailey wearing what she made. Such fun and happy faces.