Sunday, May 25, 2008




































Bruce's car broke down on the way to work, so he had to walk back home and get the van. And since he had the van, the kids and I were stuck home and couldn't make it to church today. The kids both slept past 9:00 this morning. I had already woke up at 8:00 when Bruce came back to get the van so I just stayed up and got some laundry done. After lunch, I took the kids outside to play for a couple hours. I watered the flowers and the kids had fun running through the mist from the hose. When Bruce got home from work, we went to Grandpa's house. I took the kids inside the house to play while Bruce helped Grandpa with some mowing. Then the kids had fun running around in the back yard while Bruce worked in the garden. We went out to eat for dinner. When we got home, we took a walk around the block. Max and Hailey both wanted to ride their bikes. Max sure gets going fast on his tricycle now, pushing with his tiptoes instead of using the pedals. He did finally start pedaling a little bit today. He was really watching Hailey on her bike and then he tried it. He only would get a few feet forward before he would start to pedal backwards, and then he would get fustrated. He still much prefers to just use his tiptoes. He only tried to pedal a few times, and only when it's his own idea. He will never do it if we ask him to. At about 9:00, we left to go meet my parents, sisters, Aunt Tina, and my cousin Angel and her two girls to get icecream. We knew the kids would be up way past their bedtime but my aunt and cousin live out of state and we hardly ever get to see them. We had a nice visit and all the kids had a great time together too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of Hailey.