Saturday, May 10, 2008

This morning we got ready right away to go to some garage sales. At one of the sales we went to, there was a little boy that was about Max's age. Max and him started playing together right away. They played hockey, which Max seemed to really enjoy. It was cute watching them play together hitting the puck around. They were having so much fun that the little boy cried when it was time for us to go cause he didn't want Max to leave. They also had twin babies that Hailey really enjoyed talking too. She thought it was so neat that she got to see twins. As we were leaving, Max said "I want to go to anoder one garage sale." We went to Pizza Hut for lunch and then stopped at the store on the way home. It was way past Max's naptime when we got home, so I put him down right away. I got some laundry done and then sat out on the patio swing while Hailey played with her dolls in her box house. I brought Max out to play too when he woke up from his nap. The kids rode their bikes around the back patio until it was time for dinner. After dinner, Bruce decided to make chocolate chip cookies. The kids had fun helping. When they were done, we all sat down at the table for some milk and cookies. The kids loved dipping their cookies in their milk. Max was really watching Hailey and copying her everytime she dipped her cookie. While I was getting Max ready for bed, Hailey put on some of his pants on. I told her that they were too small for her and she said "No there not. They are just capris on me."




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on the swing of you and your three kids. And I also love the picture of the kids looking at the mixture bowl. Also the one of Hailey sitting on the counter by the bowl is adorable.