Wednesday, May 28, 2008
















Hailey woke up at 6:30 this morning. When she came to our room she said "I checked on Max but he is still sleeping. He looks so cute." She cuddled in bed with us but kept asking if it was time to get up every few minutes. I was very tired cause I didn't sleep well last night. I didn't want to get out of bed yet, so around 7:30, I let her sit in our room and play with her Barbie dolls. I helped her dress them and stuff while laying in bed. Max woke up at 8:00, and Hailey got excited when she heard him and ran in to go see him. While Max was taking his nap today, I told Hailey she had to lay down and rest too. I was reading a book and she asked me if she could cuddle on my lap for a little bit before she layed down. She got her blankie and crawled up on my lap, and we both ended up falling asleep in the chair. We slept for about an hour and then went outside to play. Max took a long nap and I ended up waking him up at 5:00. I brought him outside to play with us and pushed the kids on the swings. Bruce and I decided to go out for dinner and called my mom to see if she wanted to watch the kids. When we told them it was time to leave, Max didn't want to get out of the swing. Then I asked him if he wanted to go see Nana and Papa, and he held his arms out for me to get him and wanted to get in the van right away. They were so excited to get to go to Nana and Papa's house. Bruce and I went out to eat and then to the mall to drop off Bruce's ring to get fixed. Last week, Bruce was doing some electrical stuff in the utility room and he should've shut off the electricity. He ended up melting his ring on an open electrical cercuit. His finger also got burned where his ring was and it blistered. When he handed it to the lady to show her, she couldn't believe it and was suprised it didn't knock him unconscious. They sent it in to get fixed but she isn't sure they will be able too. It's melted pretty bad in two spots. We walked around the mall and then headed back to pick up the kids. They were all laying on the floor watching a movie when we got there. We stayed and visited for a little while and then took the kids home to get them to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 4th of July shirts Vikki got the kids. Hailey look so pretty in that first picture. Its cute how Hailey gets excited when Max wakes up. Jacob gets so excited at the first sound of Adam waking. I'd like to listen to Adam talking for a little bit but Jacob always wants to go in right away and say hi or play peek-a-boo. Its so sweat.

The Daddy said...

Did Bruce get the safty speach from Mr Safty man himself Jared??

Melissa said...

He definately needs to hear the safety speech. Hopefully he learned a lesson and will be more careful from now on.

Melissa said...

Yep, that's exactly what Hailey does too. As soon as she hears Max, she runs to his room and talks to him through the crib rails. It is very sweet how they love their brothers so much.