Friday, May 16, 2008

Max likes to cuddle with Hailey on the couch in the morning.









Max loves to push Hailey's doll stroller around. He always puts his bear, monkey, and elephant in it, one in front and the others in the bottom basket. Today he also started putting a couple of his farm animals in the cup holder too.









Hailey in her dance costume












We had a very busy day today. This morning we got ready right away cause we had to go to the store. My mom told us about a garage sale that had lots of baby boy clothes so we went to that first. And there was also a subdivision sale down the road from that so we went to a few of those too. It was lunch time after we were done at the sales so we went and got subs. Max was talking so cute and making us laugh the whole time we were eating. Then we went to Meijers and got some groceries. I got Max down for a late nap when we got home and I had to wake him up after about an hour and a half to get ready to take Hailey to dance class. My mom was coming with us, so we stopped at her house to pick her up. We got there a little early, so I let the kids play outside on the swings for a little bit. Hailey did great going into her class today. She walked in all by herself. We didn't get to watch her at all though cause they had the shades pulled to tight today. Hailey was smiling when she came out of her class and said she danced alot. We found out exactly how to do the costume. Some kids got their pictures taken last week and they were looking at the pictures today, so we asked to see some of the ones with the same costume. We also talked one of the other moms who was very helpful and showed us exactly what to do. After dance class, we went to the dance store to get some tan tights for her pictures tomarrow, but they were closed. Then we went to Khol's cause they sent me a $10 dollar gift card in the mail and I wanted to use it. I found some really cute summer outfits for the baby on clearance, so I got those. We had to stop at the fabric store to get some glue for Hailey's costume and then we stopped at Target after that to look for tights. We didn't make it home until 9:00. I got Max to bed and then my mom and I started working on Hailey's costume. It sure looks cute on her now that we got it put together right. I am so relieved to have it done. I've been worrying about it all week. Now I can't wait to get her pictures taken tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the costume finished.