Thursday, May 29, 2008










We got ready right away this morning to go to some garage sales. Before we left, Hailey got her wallet cause she wanted to have some money to spend at the garage sales. Then she took out a few coins for Max and told me to bring them for him so he could get a toy too. She said "Cause it wouldn't be fair if I got a toy and Max didn't." Max has been very independent all day and wants to do everything "all by me self". Everytime we got in the van, he would want to climb in and get in his carseat by himself. Went to Taco Bell for lunch. Bruce stayed with the kids while I went to my doctors appointment. The baby is measuring small again, so they put me on the monitor today and also scheduled another ultrasound in a couple weeks. The doctor said that the heart rate looked good but still wants to start monitoring the baby at all my appointments until delivery. I sure don't feel that small. When I look back at my cards from Hailey and Max, I am measuring in between the two of them. So I don't know why she is so concerned about it. I guess it's because the baby's growth has slowed down from how I was measuring earlier in my pregnancy. This evening, Hailey got out her wallet so she could count it and put some of her change in her bank. I gave Max his wallet too and some coins to put in it. They both enjoyed sitting at the table counting their money. Max also loved putting his dollar that he got from Papa in it and taking it back out over and over again. As Hailey was counting her coins, she counted all the way to 64, only needing my help with the numbers 40 and 60.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet of Hailey to think of Max and share with him so he could buy something. She's so kind hearted.
Funny how Max wants to do everything by himself. Such cuties. Love ya