Friday, December 12, 2008



Jack slept in his crib all night last night. I have been laying him down for naps in there but not at night. Since Max and Jack have been sleeping together at nap time and Max has been doing good with that, I decided to try it at night. Jack really likes the mobile and wakes up talking so cute. He also likes to feel the different textures on the bumper pad. He always scooches his way closer so he can reach. And that's what he is usually doing when I go in to get him after hes' been talking for awhile. This morning he had turned himself sideways with the top of his head touching the bumper pad. Then he was reaching his arms way up over his head to feel the animals on the side. He also had his head tilted up so he could see. It was so funny. I took Hailey to school, and then came home and cleaned the house. While I was feeding Jack, Max was being silly, acting like a pig. He was snorting and Jack kept turning his head so he could see what the noise was coming from. He's so nosey lately. Max said "Mommy, say 'Is dare a pig in our house'." He was giggling so hard when I asked it and then went around the house looking for the "pig". We played that for a little while and then it was time to go get Hailey. While we were waiting for her class to get out, the kids were all singing with the teacher. They were all singing so loud you could hear them all the way down the hall. It sounded so cute. When we got home, we read the book that she had gotten from the school library today. She always gets excited to show me the book she picked and wants to read it right away. I made lunch while the kids played in their tent that they had made. I put Max and Jack down for their naps and did laundry. I also wrote down some things for the babysitter for tonight. We haven't had her yet so I wanted to have everything written down for her. I woke Max up just before she came around 3:00. The kids don't really know her but she goes to our church. I showed her around and gave her some instructions before leaving. Hailey didn't even beg us not to go like she usually does. They seemed to really like her right away. We did some birthday shopping for Hailey. Then we came back to pick Hailey up for dance class. The kids were giggling when we walked in and were having so much fun playing with Amber. While Hailey was getting her shoes and coat on, she asked "Why does Max get to play with her longer than me." We were leaving him and then coming back to drop Hailey off to go out for dinner. Hailey told us how much fun they were having with Amber all the way to dance class. When we dropped Hailey off back home, she ran into the house and started playing with her right away. Max came up to me and asked "Are you home?" When I told him I had to go again, he just turned around and ran to play some more too. We went to Bennigen's for dinner. We got back at 8:30. When we got home, Max was in bed, and Hailey and Amber were watching a movie. She said "I had Doritos and we're watching a movie. We are having a special time." She sure did have fun and was excited to tell me everything they did while I was tucking her in bed. She asked me what embarrassed means. (Clifford was about embarrassing moments today.) The only way I could think of to explain it to her was by giving an example. I told her about Nana wearing two different colored shoes to church once. She laughed and said that would be funny. Then I told her that Nana also wore two different earrings before. She said "But that's pretty."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so handsome all dressed up.