Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14, 2009 Parade Day




























































We took the puppy over to the neighbors so they could watch her while we went to the parade today. Hailey told Connie all about the parade. She said "The parade starts at 1:00. But we're going early, at 12:00." She must have heard me talking to my parents yesterday when I asked "It starts at 1:00, right?" Then Papa asked what time we were getting there, and I told him around 12:00. I didn't know she was paying attention cause she was just playing. During the parade, Max saw people riding on the backs of the cars and said "Dat's dangerous mommy, Dat's dangerous. Dey shouldn't do dat." Then he saw someone coming dressed up in a Tim Horton's cup. He pointed and said "Look it. Dey are wearin' somefin'. Dey are wearin' garbage." He sees us throw away our empty Tim Hortin's cups all the time. After the parade was over, we headed to Aunt Debbie's house to go swimming. Matthew took Max for ride on his Amigo. Max really enjoyed that and said "It went really fast!" The kids all had a great time swimming and stayed in the pool almost the whole time we were there, except when we made them get out to eat. Jacob even went down the slide! He laughed and said it was fun but didn't want to do it again. Tonight, Daddy and Hailey were talking while he tucking her in bed. She was asking lots of questions about naughty people and why they put some people in jail. He told her they put criminals in jail. She said "what's a crimibal." He told her that it's people who do really naughty things. She said "I'm a crimibal." He said "No your not. She said "yes I am cause I hit Max." I got the boys in their pajamas while Daddy and Hailey went to the neighbors to pick up Abby. Connie came over to clean up some poop in our yard from Nova. Max saw her cleaning it up and said "Nova poop in our yard? Dat's wude (rude)." Then he said "What if Nova poop in our house? Dat would be too wude." I layed Jack in his crib and he stood right up and started talking to Max peeking out between the bars at the end of the crib." Max said "Jack you gotta go to sweep. Go to sweep Jack." Jack still stood there talking to Max. Max said "Jack's funny. He talk to me all da time. I make him waugh." Then he said "boo" and got Jack laughing to show me and said "I do dat when he wakes up."

No comments: