Monday, June 8, 2009

Max liked when I cut up some pieces of paper and made some tickets to put in the pocket of his police uniform.

Giving me a "ticket".

Dancing to Hawaiian music.

She loves how the skirt flaps out when she spins.

Watching the storm.



We watched Curious George and Sid the Science Kid this morning. After that was over, I gave the kids some dress up stuff that I found at a garage sale a few weeks ago. It had a bunch of Hawaiian stuff so I knew Hailey would love it. She was so excited when she saw the grass skirt. She wore it the rest of the day, only changing back into clothes to go play outside for a little bit. Hailey asked me to get bread out for her cause she couldn't reach it. After I got it for her, she told me to go away and not look. Then she got out the peanut butter and jelly and made sandwiches for lunch. It was sweet how she wanted to surprise me. She had it all ready on the table when she called me to come look. After lunch we went outside for a little bit. I pushed the kids on the swings. Hailey found a little stick and used it to measure things. (Curious George was about measuring things today. She liked the part afterwards where the kids measured things with their shoes. They showed how you can take two different size shoes and measure stuff and that it will take less of the bigger one.) We came in when we heard thunder. Hailey brought her stick in the house to measure some things. She asked me how many sticks I thought the tile on the floor was. After measuring it with her stick and then telling me, she broke the stick and asked me "Now how many sticks do you think it is?" The kids liked watching the storm out the window of the front door. Even Jack was sitting there watching it with them. We watched a little bit of Funny Videos before getting ready for bed tonight.


Some videos from yesterday:
The kids we pretending to give each other presents (toys and books wrapped in blankets).


I accidently bumped the button on my camera with made it stop recording(that's why the first video is so short), but I quickly pushed the button again so these next two videos should actually be one. Really there was only like a half a second between these next two videos.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Those videos are so cute! They're so funny!