Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hailey and Max were pretending to have a party. They wrapped a bunch of "presents" (toys wrapped in blankets) for each other. It was so funny how excited they would pretend to be after opening each present.








Bruce is on day shift this week, so just the kids and I went to church. Jack was funny. During the baptisms, every time we all clapped or someone laughed, he would clap or laugh too. He thought it was so funny. He was doing the same thing he always does while we are watching funny videos. He really tries to mimic the laughs too. He's got my laugh down good and sounds alot like me. When we got home, we had lunch and then got the boys down for naps. Hailey played quietly in her room with her dolls. I heard Jack and Max talking back and forth for awhile. Jack fell asleep after a few minutes of talking, but Max just kept singing the whole time. Finally, after an hour, I told him he could get up. We only had a half an hour before we had to leave, so I didn't really want him to fall asleep that late. I gave the kids a snack. Max started getting all upset and crying cause his animal crackers were broken (the crumbs at the bottom of the bag). He just wouldn't stop, so I told him he'd have to go lay back down until it was time to leave if he didn't stop throwing a fit. He wouldn't so I had him lay in Hailey's bed. I didn't want his crying to wake Jack up. He ended up falling asleep within minutes. He got about a 15 minute nap before I had to wake him to leave. It did him good though cause he was a much happier boy when he woke up. We went to my cousin, Matthew's graduation party. We had to wait till Bruce got out of work to leave, so we didn't get there till 5:15. Matthew is so sweet with the kids. He always comes up to talk to them and give them high fives. He always calls Max and Jack his buddies. We had a nice time.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I'm really glad your posting again! Jacob is asking every day when we can go to your house:)

Melissa said...

You should come visit when you come shopping this week. Except Jacob won't be with you:( We'll have to figure a day we can take all the older kids to the children's museum.