Monday, June 15, 2009

Watering the flowers with a spray bottle.




Pretending to find "monies" (rocks) with her metal detector (the shower thing from her doll bath tub)







 This is what Hailey was doing when I walked into her room to tuck her in bed, holding and talking to Cassie (her "real" baby). She often plays dolls in her room while I'm tucking the boys in bed.


This morning, Bruce took kids on a long bike ride. I had a nice time playing with Jack while they were gone. We played with the LIttle People barn which he loved. I also got alot done with organizing my pictures into files on the computer while Jack took his morning nap. Bruce and the kids got home around 2:30. He had to leave for work, so I stayed outside and let the kids play for awhile before going in for naptime. Hailey and Max liked squrting the flowers with the squirt bottle. Then Hailey got her doll shower thing and pretended it was a metal detector. I'm not sure where she's seen one of those. She would make a beeping sound and then yell "I found money! I found money!" I decided to hide some rocks around the patio for her to find. She loved pretending they were money. She sure had alot of fun playing this. We had a snack and then came in for late naps at 3:30. I let Max sleep for an hour and a half and then woke him up so he's still go to bed good tonight. I opened his shade a little bit, and he said "Close dat. I don't want to come out. I just want to sweep." After a few minutes of him laying in his bed, Hailey came in his room and started making him a tent with a bunch of blankets. She said "Max, you wanna wake up? I'm making a tent for you." He got excited and got out of bed to go in it. After we ate dinner, the kids played with the train set together until bedtime.

No comments: