Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dressed up in their Easter outfits.


We had a hard time trying to get all three kids to look at the camera at the same time and smile.
Max just didn't want to cooperate and then Hailey started acting silly doing different poses for the camera.







I dressed the kids up in their Easter outfits for church, since we didn't get to on Easter Sunday. Papa held Jack during worship. It was so cute how Jack kept looking up at Papa. I loved the sweet look he gave him. He would smile up at him and then lay his head back down on his chest. He did this many times until he ended up falling asleep. Bruce went to bed right after we ate lunch. I put the boys down for their nap. Hailey was acting very grumpy so I had her lay down and rest too. She didn't fall asleep, but the rest did her good cause she was back to her normal happy self once her rest time was over. This evening we all sat down and watched a recorded "America's Funniest Home Videos". Hailey and Max sure were cracking up laughing. Jack even gets into it and laughs along with us when he hears me laughing. I don't know what's funnier to watch, the kids or the show. It's interesting to see which ones the kids find funny. And they both have their own favorites. Max always laughs at the kitty ones, and Hailey thinks the baby ones are the funniest. Tonight while I was asking Hailey about her day, she told me some things she did in Sunday school. Then she asked me what Pastor taught us today (something she often asks us after telling us about what she learned in Sunday school class). I told her that he taught about Simon Peter and Andrew catching the fish. (This is still one of her and Max's favorite Bible story and has been for quite some time.) She said "But you already know that story. So, you didn't learn anything? Or did he tell you about other things in the story." I explained that he tells the story but then also tells us what it means. She said "Well, what does it mean? What did he teach you? Can you tell me about it?"

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Your kids look adorable in their Easter outfits!

Kimmy said...

I love Jack's expression in that last picture.

mom s said...

I love how you tied all the outfits in by having orange on each of them. You are good at matching clothes. Nice pictures of everyone.