Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hailey came home from school telling me all about how important it is to put God's Word in you're heart and go to church. When she talks about Heaven and hell, she says "the dell" instead of hell. It's funny cause she is so serious when she talks about it. It's hard not to laugh. I wonder what she thinks of the song "The farmer And The Dell".


Every morning, Hailey wants me to look up the weather on the computer. She likes to look at the seven day forcast. She'll look at the pictures and read it to me telling me what the weather will be like today, tomorrow, and the rest of the week. This is what she does every morning before school so she will know how to dress. She says "We gotta check the weather so we know what kind of clothes to wear today and if we need a coat or a hat or mitttens."

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Funny how Hailey talks about "the dell." Love that she checks out the weather to see what to wear.