Sunday, March 15, 2009

Max talking to Jack in the crib.



Showing me the "flower necklace headband" she made.








This morning, I woke up to Max and Jack talking loudly back and forth to each other. I layed there listening to them on the monitor for about a half an hour before going in to get them. It was just too cute. When I walked into their room, I found Max standing on the side rail of his bed so he could see into the crib better and Jack was looking up smiling at him. Max said "I makin Jack happy!" It was a beautiful day again and we enjoyed some time outside playing. The neighbor kids came over to play. Jack was in his stroller, so I decided to push him around the block. Max wanted to come with me. Hailey stayed with daddy and played with her friends. Max talked to me the whole time as we walked. He sounds so grown up when he talks. We went to the store and then picked up a pizza for a late dinner. Right after dinner we started reading books and getting the kids to bed.

2 comments:

mom s said...

That's an adorable picture of Max standing on his bed rail talking to Jack and Jack looking up and smiling. Sweet how Max said he was making Jack happy. So precious! Hailey sure has the get up for the Hula. She looks so cute. Max and Hailey look cute in the star sun glasses too.

Kimmy said...

I love the pictures of Max talking to Jack - glad you grabbed your camera.