Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 25, 2009

Max likes to drive his car around.

And then crash (on purpose).

Then he takes his "broke car" to go get fixed. He tips the shopping cart over and puts his car up on top of it. He looks it all over checking to see what needs to be fixed and then uses his tools to "fix" it.










When I tell Max to smile for the camera, he says "cheeeese". I can get a better smile from him if he's laughing like in the two pictures above.

It's not hard to get a smile from Jack though. He's always smiling.

I was tickling them, trying to get them both to smile.

I finally got one of them both looking and smiling.

Today Vikki picked me up after lunch and we headed over to meet Kimmy at the Salvation Army store. Jacob and Adam were sure excited to see us. (Daddy stayed home with Hailey, Max, and Jack. Then when he had to leave for work, Nana came over to watch them until we got back.)
We did some shopping and found lots of nice clothes for the kids. I even found a few things for me. After that we all headed over to Tim Horton's for coffees and donuts. The boys loved their "big" donuts and chocolate milk. From there, we went to Goodwill. It was nice spending time with my sisters. We sure had a fun time shopping and visiting together. Vikki and I headed home around 3:30. As we were driving back, we saw dad, on his way home from work. He was driving in the lane next to us. We both came to the red light and rolled our windows down to say hi. Max and Jack were down for their naps when I got home. And Hailey was having fun playing with Nana. The boys woke up around 4:30. Hailey and Max sat at the table and colored with markers until dinnertime. Then we watched a recorded America's Funniest Home Videos. The kids sure get laughing hard. Even Jack laughs when he hears us laughing. Hailey's favorite are the baby ones and Max likes the animal ones the best, especially the cats. Once that was over, it was time to start bedtime routines. ______________________________________________________________
March 24th, 2009



I am going back to therapy for my hip, so Nana watched the kids while we went to my appointment today. I've been having alot of back and hip pain ever since I was pregnant with Max. And it's only gotten worse since then. (The extra weight during pregnancy and then all the lifting afterwards is really messing up the ligaments in my hip.) I've already tried the normal physical therapy and it didn't work. So now my doctor sent me to somebody that actually specializes in post pregnancy pain. I was starting to think I was just going to have to live with this pain but after going to my appointment today, it looks like they are going to be able to help me, which makes me happy. The kids had alot of fun at Nana's house. They enjoyed playing in the basement, riding the ride-on vehicles around. Nana was going to come to our house and watch the kids, but Hailey begged to go over to her house instead. They sure had a good time.

No comments: