Friday, March 27, 2009

Before/After Pictures of Kitchen and Utility Room





I cannot find the before picture I took of the utility room. I've gone through all my files and just can't find it. It must have gotten deleted somehow. Bruce completely gutted the utility room. He also moved the water heater to the other side of the room and did all the plumbing. Before it was very dingy, with brown indoor/outdoor carpet and brown paneling. Now we have a very big coat closet, which we had none before, and the water heater and washer and dryer are all behind closet doors. I love my shelves he built me next to my washer and dryer so everything is within reach. And it's so nice to be able to close the doors and have it all hidden. He also put a built in ironing board that I can just pull down when I want to use it. I couldn't get a picture of the whole room so I took two pictures to show both sides of the room. I think he did a really nice job on it (and the kitchen too!).

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Bruce did a great job! The rooms look wonderful!

mom s said...

Boy, what a difference. The rooms look so much better now. They are beautiful. Great job Bruce!!!

Vikki's Blog said...

wow Bruce can we hire our handy bro in law to do our house...the whole thing?