Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Here are a few videos of the kids singing. I've been wanting to get a video of Max singing these songs but he usually stops singing once I get the camera out. These are his two favorite songs and he'll lay in his crib at night singing them before he falls asleep, and I often hear him singing them in the morning when he wakes up. He's been singing "You Are My Sunshine" for a few months now and wants me to sing it with him every night when I'm rocking him. He was having a hard time keeping up with Hailey though cause she sings it a little faster than he's used to. And we just switched CDs in the van, and he started singing "I Like the Bible" after only hearing it a couple times. Even though I couldn't get him to sing it for the camera with Hailey, he goes around singing it all day long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute videos.

Anonymous said...

Great stars singing such cute songs. I loved the videos. They made nana smile lots.