Monday, June 23, 2008

Hailey got out a couple pairs of Max's underwear and then asked Max if he wanted to wear a silly hat.








This morning at around 7:15, Max came running into the bedroom and brought me a bag of toys from his closet. He handed it to me and said "Open dis. I want to play with dis." I couldn't believe I didn't hear him talking first, but then I noticed that I forgot to turn on the baby monitor. That was the first time he has come out of his bed without us going in to get him. Max ripped one of his cards in his wallet. He went and got the glue and handed it to me with his card asking me to fix it. When I told him I couldn't fix it, he said " Just glue it." I had a doctors appointment today and an ultrasound. The baby was measuring a little better today. They also put me on the monitor and are going to start doing that twice a week now until I deliver. Vikki came to my appointment with me and watched the kids in the playroom while I was seeing the doctor. It was a long appointment but they were very good. The kids colored pictures this evening, and Hailey made some for all the grandparents. She drew some lines and told me what to write on them. She was so excited when I told her we could mail them with her dance pictures. She got an envelope out and folded them up so they would fit and then licked it shut. Then she put it on the table so she wouldn't forget to mail it tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute underwear silly hats. Did they sing the silly hat song when they had them on? Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Them are some really silly hats:) Love ya. Cant wait to meet our nephew!!!!! Soon, soon, soon!