Friday, August 31, 2007

















Well Max is back to his happy self today. This morning we got ready and went over to my grandpa's house to visit and to pick the garden. Hailey asked grandpa for some M&M's right away, so he had me fill the candy dish. While we were sitting at the table visiting with grandpa, we saw a mother turkey with three of her babies out back. We watched them for quite a while. They didn't leave till Bruce went out to pick the garden. After he was done, we headed over to my mom's to get some tomatos out of her garden. The kids had fun playing on the slide again. Then we had to stop at a couple stores for a few things. Mykenzie came over shortly after we got home. Max was taking his nap, so I got out some art stuff for Hailey and Mykenzie. They wanted to do the foil art kit. Mykenzie helped me figured out how to do it. They made some pretty pictures. Then we got the foam hopscotch game out. After Hailey and Max got tired of playing it, Mykenzie and I decided to play it one time the right way, and Mykenzie won. After dinner we went outside to play. Max had fun pushing his little lawn mower around the yard while Mykenzie and Hailey played on the swings. I made an obstacle course for Mykenzie and she had me time her. She kept doing it over and over trying to go faster and faster every time. She was pretty tired out after the forth time through it. Then they played in the sandbox till I realized it was getting late. Mykenzie and Hailey put puzzles together while I got Max to bed. Then I got the girls to bed. Vikki will be picking up Mykenzie late when she gets out of work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Max is back to himself. Cute pictures. Kimmy