Sunday, August 26, 2007

More pictures that I found



















Below are some pictures I found of the kids on the night my nephew Jacob spent the night at our house when his mommy went to the hospital to have his baby brother. I was so happy when I found these pictures cause I had forgotton that I took some with the digital camera and the whole roll of film that I used that night with my other camera was ruined. I know my sister will sure be happy when she sees these pictures. (I will send you them Kimmy.) It was Jacob's first time spending the night somewhere without his mommy or daddy. He was such a good boy. The kids all get along so well. Hailey just loved having her "friend" Jacob spend the night and sleep in her room. I wasn't sure it was going to work, but they went to sleep pretty quickly. I was sure we would have to eventually separate them, but I guess not. They must have tired each other out. We were also watching my mom's new dog. She really liked Hailey and crawled up in bed with her. Well, I'm just so happy to find these pictures.















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mel - love the pictures! Kimmy