Thursday, August 23, 2007







Max actually slept in today. He didn't wake up till 9:00. Usually he wakes up at 8:00, but he was up pretty late last night. We realized we were running low on diapers so we had to run to the store and while we were out we decided to get icecream. Then as we were walking back to the car Hailey realized we were close to the park, so she begged us to take her to play. I think she knows her way around town better than I do. Even though it was already just about Max's bedtime we let them play at the park for a little while. In the pictures above Hailey and Max were cuddling on the couch watching TV. I quick grabbed the camera and got a few pictures before they noticed. Hailey always acts like a little mommy to him. Many times when he gets tired he crawls up by her and she'll wrap her arm around him. It is so sweet. And anytime I go to put him down to sleep, she asks if she can hold him for a little bit first. She has done this since he was born. Even though he's getting pretty big for her lap, I guess she never gets tired of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them pictures are so sweet. I'm glad you got your camera for that.

Hailey must get her sense of direction from Bruce. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Mel, Thanks for the talk today. Its always nice to get tips from my big sis. Your a great mom and I feel encouraged just talking to you. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me.
Hope your tooth feels better soon. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are a great mom and I am so blessed when I see you take such good care of Hailey and Max with such love and devotion. What a great blessing from God. Love ya! Mom