Friday, August 24, 2007











These are pictures from a couple of days ago. I just got them downloaded from my camera to the computer. Since I'm not that good on the computer, I just learned how to do that today. I am getting better though. I'm starting to learn a few things now that I'm into my Webkinz (Oh, I mean Hailey's Webkinz. Ha Ha Ha!) and doing my blog. My sister Kimmy helped me get started on my blog. She has a blog and she really wanted me to do one too so she could get on and see pictures of the kids. And it's nice for Bruce's parents too so they can get on and see more pictures of their grandkids since we haven't been as good about sending pictures lately. I'm having alot of fun with it now that I know what I'm doing. I guess I'm glad that I started it. Thankyou Kimmy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids sure look cute in red! Kimmy

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two sweeties in red and the beautiful smiles. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh when you said Hailey's webkinz - oh, we all know who's making the money. Your funny! Thanks for blogging. Kimmy