Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This morning my sister Kimmy came over with her kids. Hailey was still sleeping when she got here, and Max had just woke up. We took Max and Jacob out to play in the sand box for a little while. Then Hailey woke up and came running out to play too. Kimmy and I held Adam in the grass and watched them play for a little bit. It started to get very warm and muggy, so we got the kids in their swim suits and let them swim. Then I realized that Max and Hailey hadn't eaten any breakfast yet, so I brought out bowls of cereal and let them eat at the picnic table. After they ate their cereal they all got back in the pool for a while, and had fun sliding down the little slide into the water. We stayed outside till it was almost time for lunch. We let the kids watch a video while we got lunch ready. Then after lunch we all went to the park. My mom and Mykenzie met us there too. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. It was very hot out though so all the kids' faces got really red. Kimmy then had too leave for Adam's doctor appointment, so we took Jacob back to our house and put them all down for naps. But Max was the only one to fall asleep. He was pretty tired as you can tell in the picture of him laying on his car with his blankey. He does that alot when he gets tired. He puts his blankey on the car and lays his head down and drives around the house like that. It's so funny. Well, I better go finish up on my laundry now.



























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you put on your blog. Enjoy reading all about your day and my sweet adorable grandchildren. Love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I loves the pictures you pick for your blog too. That is my new bedtime routine. I do my blog and then I read yours and Kimmy,s blog. I like reading about everyone's day too. It's a nice thing to do together. I'm glad Kimmy got us all set up. Melissa