Saturday, August 25, 2007























Well, today we had a little problem with the computer. Bruce was doing something and somehow all of our picture files got lost. He couldn,t find them anywhere. I was so worried cause we already lost a whole bunch of pictures before and never got them back, but Bruce called his uncle who know alot about computers and he helped him figure it out. We just had to buy some program to help us get them back. Actually we found some pictures that I couldn't find and had forgotton about. I put a few of those on above. One is of Max laying with Hailey in her bed. He likes to wake her up in the morning and that morning he decided to crawl up in bed with her. The ones with the fountain and in the wagon are from when we went to the garden center to get our flowers. They both love to ride in those wagons. The next one is of Max sleeping in his carseat. I thought he looked so cute. And the rest are just from today of Hailey and her pictures she painted yesterday. She used a straw to blow the paint across the paper and it turned out pretty neat. After Bruce finally figured out how to get our pictures back, we went over to my grandpa's house to visit and pick the garden. Then we went over to my parents house to get some tomatoes out of their garden. The kids and I visited my dad for a little bit while Bruce picked tomatoes. Then my dad took us out to show us the steps he made for the slide on the swingset. He did a good job. Now the kids can enjoy the slide too. They sure had fun on it today. They didn't want to stop sliding. Before the ladder was so hard to climb that none of the kids ever used the slide. But I'm sure it'll get a lot of use now.





























































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to paint.
I am so glad you were able to get your pictures back - that would have been awful to loose all them. See ya tonight at Vikki's. Kimmy