Tuesday, August 28, 2007



Well, I only took one picture today: the one of Max pulling his monkey in the wagon. He loves his monkey and he always says "wanna ride" and then puts him in the wagon or the doll stroller and gives him rides around the house. The picture of Hailey was from the other day when it was raining. She likes to go out in the rain with her umbrella, raincoat, and rainboots. Bruce worked some more on the computer going through files and files of pictures. He said he has over 30,000 to go through to find all of our pictures. It's going to take him a while , but at least we'll get our pictures back. Later this evening, I went over to my parents house. It's my dad's birthday today. I called to tell him happy birthday and my sister Kimmy was there. She made dinner and asked if we wanted to come over too, so I quick got the kids ready and headed over. My mom picked up my grandpa. Max was very happy to see him. He ran right over and hugged his leg. My niece Mykenzie made a cake. She did a good job decorating it. Then all the grandkids helped Papa blow out his all his candles and there were alot (Well, there should have been anyways. Ha Ha Ha!) We didn't get home till around 10:00. Hailey fell asleep in the van, so I carried her in and put her in her bed. She was sound asleep. I rocked Max and put him to bed, and then started to put a few things away. And when I came back from the utility room into the living room Hailey was sitting wide awake on the couch with a book and said "we forgot to read books, Mama". I can't believe she could be sound asleep one minute and so wide awake the next. So we had to go through her whole bedtime routine. She made sure that I didn't skip anything. But she did fall asleep right away after we were done, so that's good. Well, I'd better get off here now. Bruce will be home any minute now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bruce - he is going to be sick of looking at that computer. See ya tomorrow. Kimmy