Thursday, July 3, 2008

Max woke up at 7:00 this morning just as Bruce was leaving for work. I had him lay in bed with me, but that didn't last very long because the garbage truck came, and then Max got all excited and wanted to see it. I opened the shade in our room so he could watch it. Then we went out to the couch and Max got his cars out right away. He likes to spread his blankie out over his lap and play with his cars on it. Hailey didn't wake up until 8:30. We watched Clifford while we ate our breakfast. Kimmy, Jared, and the boys came over to visit while our neighbor was working on their car. We ate lunch and then I had to leave for my doctors appointment. Vikki also came over and the kids stayed with them while I went to my appointment. Vikki and Kimmy took the kids for a walk down to 7/11 to get slurpies. They were just getting back when I pulled in the driveway. We let the kids play outside for awhile. Max was getting very grumpy having meltdowns over every little thing. We decided to let the kids swim in the pool. Around 3:00, I put Max down for a late nap cause he was just getting too tired and was crying alot. He wasn't too happy about going inside but fell asleep pretty quickly. Hailey and Jacob had fun running around the yard in their underwear. Bruce got home shortly after Kimmy and Jared left. We wanted to make taco salad for dinner so we had to run to the store for a couple things. We got donuts on the way home. We played outside with the big frisby and the kids loved it. It is very light so the kids could easily catch and throw it. While we were eating dinner, Nana and Papa stopped over to visit. The kids were so excited to see them. They've been camping so we haven't seen them in a while. Max wanted to get down from his highchair right away to play with Papa. When they were getting ready to leave, Max sang "My Heart Says I Love You" to Nana and Papa. It was so sweet.










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kids sitting on the rock wall turned out so cute. Jacob and Hailey sure had fun playing together.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of the kids playing. I love the one of Adam and Champ. soooo cute.