Monday, July 14, 2008

Well this will be our last day as a family of four! I had a doctors appointment, and they decided to induce labor since the baby is measuring too small. He dropped from the 29th percentile to the 12th percentile. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:00 am. We worked alot on cleaning the house and getting things ready for the baby all day today. Yesterday, we got a flat tire on the van, so Bruce had to take it in to get it fixed. He took Max with him who was very excited to get to go to the "wheel store". That's all he talked about all day. For dinner, we picked up a pizza and cinnamon sticks. We took it to a park to eat and then let the kids play.










Hailey playing "school"
pretending to be the teacher.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Hailey laying on the slide is so cute. Playground, picnic, pizza - sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, especially the last one of Hailey with her I love mommy shirt.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

mom S

Anonymous said...

I thought I was writing Mom s on the first comment, but it didn't go with the comment, it came below it.