Thursday, July 24, 2008





































Max woke up early, around 7:30, this morning. Right away he asked to hold the baby, but Jack was still sleeping. I tried to get Max to lay down with me, but he didn't want to. He heard the garbage truck and lifted the shade a little bit so he could peek out the window. Then we went out to the couch and watched his tractor movie. Hailey woke up around 8:30. She wanted to watch Clifford, and by then Max was down playing with his cars. We ate breakfast after Clifford was over. Jack woke up around 9:30. Hailey and Max both asked to hold him when I brought him out to the living room. I made sandwiches for lunch and we took them outside to eat them. Then Hailey and Max played with the kitchen set in their playhouse. They played that for an hour and then I took them in for naps. Max and Jack slept for a couple hours, and I had Hailey take a rest too since she was up so late last night. She didn't fall asleep but layed down for an hour. I got some more packing done while they were napping. Max woke up very grouchy, but after eating a snack he was happy again. Nana came and picked up the kids to take them to McDonald's. Bruce and I got alot done while they were gone. Bruce went and got all the shopping done, and I got all the kids suitcases packed. The kids had fun playing at McDonald's. They came back happy and excited to tell me about their fun time.

No comments: