Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jack William has arrived!!! July 15,2008

































Papa showing off Jack's footprint on his arm







































































































This morning we had to be at the hospital at 7:00. Kimmy came over to watch the kids for us. They started me on Pitosin around 12:00 and then broke my water at 1:00. Jack William was born at 4:39 and weighed 7lbs and was 19inches long. He is such a cutie. He has lots of dark brown hair and looks alot like his brother and sister. My mom went and got Hailey and Max after they ate dinner and brought them up to the hospital to meet their new baby brother. They both climbed up on the bed right away to see him. Max kept saying "He nice" while petting his head, and Hailey just couldn't wait to hold him. Max also asked to hold him after he saw Hailey holding him. He was very gentle and talking so softly to him the whole time. They were both so sweet with him. Max also kept pointing to my belly saying "He not in your belly any momore. He come out."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Our new grandson is beautiful. We love him so much already...Hugs and kisses to Hailey, Max and Jack and much love. Love, Mom and Dad S.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I am so glad to finally meet Jack. Let us know if your going to be home this weekend because Jared would like to meet him also. Jacob told Daddy about Aunt "Meme's" baby and even remembered his name. Don't worry about sending me those pictures. I'll look at them when I come over and get the ones I want. Love ya!Your kids were great and we had lots of fun! See ya soon. Kimmy

Melissa said...

Yes, we will be home this weekend. You are welcome to come over any time. The only thing we have planned is a doctors appointment sometime on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad he's finally here! It went by so fast though! Love you! Vikki

Anonymous said...

O Rody wants to see him like Saturday or something, K? Let me know if your gunna be home. Vikki