Monday, July 7, 2008

Max taking care of his "baby"


Nana came and watched the kids while I went to my doctors appointment today. Max was sleeping by the time I got back. He took a three hour nap. Hailey and I took a half an hour rest on the couch and then went outside to play while Max was still sleeping. It started to rain and we heard thunder so only got to stay out for about 20 minutes. It rained pretty hard. When Max woke up, he pretended to fall down and hurt his leg and said "I got hurt! I gotta go in da ambulance." Then he jumped up on the couch (his ambulance) and layed down telling me to drive. I played that with him and it wasn't long before Hailey joined us. We all took turns being the patient and driver. We played that for almost an hour. When daddy got home from work, we went to Walgreens to make copies of some pictures and then to Menards. I took the kids to play in the play area while daddy got the stuff he needed. We had a late dinner when we got home and icecream for desert. Then it was bedtime. After getting the kids in bed, I got some things done that I needed to do to get ready for the baby.

No comments: