Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jack loves to look at himself in the mirror. He'll sit there in front of it for such a long time and has so much fun playing with his reflection. And he thinks it's so funny.











Hailey and Max made a huge pile on the couch and Max somehow ended up getting buried in it. It took me awhile to notice he was under there. His face was even buried and then he peeked out at me.

All you could see was his head and his feet sticking out.

The boys both slept good last night and they were happy and acting themselves again this morning, so we decided we could go to church. I took Jack back to the nursing mothers room after taking Max and Hailey to their classes. There were two other moms back there and all our babies were the same age, with their birthdays being within two weeks of each other. We put them all down on a blanket on the floor together. It was cute watching them play. Hailey's Sunday school teacher talked to me after I picked Hailey up from her class. She said that Hailey has really blossomed in the last few weeks. She told me that Hailey just loves to talk and share her thoughts. Hailey really loves her teachers too. Before we leave church, she always wants to run back to the classroom and tell her teachers goodbye. Today, she stayed and talked to her teacher for awhile and told her all about dance class. She even sang her recital song for her. Then she tried to get Max to come say hi to her teacher but he was too busy playing in the hallway and didn't want to. She said "He's being so shy." While Bruce and I were getting lunch ready, Hailey and Max played together and made a huge pile on the couch. I looked around for Max and found him buried in the pile with only the top of his head and his feet sticking out. He layed there so still and quiet, I didn't even notice him at first. When I asked "Where's Max?" He'd say "I'm in da bathroom." Jack sure loves to sit and play in front of the mirror on the bathroom door. I love listening to him talk and laugh at his reflection. After eating lunch, we left to go to the mall to pick up Jack's pictures. We had to walk past the women's dresses to get to the elevator. Max loved looking at all the dresses and kept saying "Oh, I wike dis one!" or Dis one is fwitty (pretty), Mommy!" It was so funny how excited he got over the pretty dresses. Next we headed over to the outlet malls to shop for clothes for the kids and I. They had some great sales. We stayed until they closed and still didn't get to all the stores we wanted to go through.

Here's some videos that I took today.


1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Cute videos. I'm glad Hailey loves her Sunday school teacher.